Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Just Plain Loveliness...

A few random spaces that I have come across lately that I think are nothing short of gorgeous!  My dog is looking at me with her big puppy dog eyes, begging for a walk, so I'm going to let the pictures speak for themselves! 
Enjoy...










Until tomorrow I'll be envisioning myself blogging from a dreamy spot like this one...
I'd love to hear if any of these struck a cord with you, too.  Let me know!

Sources and more "Just Plain Loveliness" can be found here.

5 comments:

The enchanted home said...

I agree Barbara, all 'feel good" spaces! I especially love that triple height kitchen with the rich woods and chalk boards, so many interesting elements going on, I could so envision having a bunch of friends and family for a big casual dinner in there!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Barbara, love all these spaces. I could move into any of them. So many beautiful homes out there. Good bones make such a difference. The details in the wood floors are amazing. Shoot, now I have to go into my California track home and try real hard to make it look gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

the colors of these rooms are what are inspiring be today..they all have that grayish-stone color to one degree or another...I love that black desk too..and the floor is amazing in the image below...
best,
maureen

Tiffany @ {Living Savvy} said...

I want a vaulted ceiling with a chalkboard! So many great spaces... all picked by a great eye!

Thanks for sharing!

{hugs}
Tiffany

Sharon Lee Johnson said...

Beautiful, all of them! I think I will also imagine myself blogging from the desk in the last picture, although I would probably spend more time gazing at the view.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...