Wednesday, June 8, 2011

More Fun with Orange

A while back I posted some pictures of orange used in beautiful settings here.  I have so many images collected I couldn't resist posting a few more beautiful shots!  There will be more to come in another installment - maybe in the Fall when pumpkins and falling leaves are on all of our minds (at least those us living in the northern hemisphere.  :)).

{Enchanted Home Blog}
I don't see orange with Asian pieces as much, but I like it.


That bed covering is so unique, and I love the lamp!!!


{Lynn Nigro}
A fresh, modern take on orange - it's great against the rough linen too.

{agate napkin rings via armonia decor blog}
I think having a set of these with an all black dinner setting would be very cool.

This room is also from the Belgian Design post I did a while back.  You can find it here.

{Enchanted Home Blog}
This looks so cozy!  The purple and orange together are so refreshing together.

This room has so many good elements:  a few maps for some worldly appeal, a bit equestrian with the boots, a bit Asian with the Buddha, a bit natural with the twigs, a bit European with the chair, all beautifully blended for a very interesting room!

That bench is such a unique find and the burst of color from the throw,
along with the great art, really makes the room!

{Brown Designs, Inc.}
I'd love to sit out here and have a nice long chat with a great friend.

{Amy Atlas}
I thought this combo was fun and unexpected!
So, are you ready to throw some orange into your decor?

8 comments:

The enchanted home said...

Barbara...I love orange, I have yet to use it in the home but own lots of orange things. I am considering going bold in my new small home office and using some orange...this makes a strong argument for it!

quintessence said...

Love it all - but you must know that I have a soft spot for this color!!

Anonymous said...

orange looks so fun...and I think it's a perfect color for summer...

maureen

Stacy CUrran said...

Love it. I just did a post on organe, too. I really want to use it but am kind of chicken, even though it is so beautiful in the photos!
Stacy

Carrie @ Hazardous Design said...

I have a lot of orange in my house...not really on purpose, but it just kind of happened that way :) good to know it is still such a hot color!

Mona Thompson Providence Ltd. said...

I love orange and really like it paired with purple as in the image from Enchanted Home. Great images. Mona

Meghan @ My Wishful Thinking said...

Beautiful post Barbara! Orange is one of my favourite colours used in interiors. I love the second image with that deep blue velvet armchair!

Rachael @ Roco Rennie said...

I love orange as an accent colour, love how it has been used in the first shot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...