Monday, June 13, 2011

going to the country...


welcome to the country...French country, that is...
I used another song title in today's post title as well..

..

hope you are enjoying all these fabulous ideas from these beautiful images of
campagne chic or country french decorating...



sadly, orangeries are not as popular here in the states..
not sure why that is...
I would very much enjoy one of these on one of the wings of my home...


beautiful and relaxed dining in either the kitchen or dining room...

















images: art & decoration

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying all these country french decor ideas....it's been fun sourcing them and studying the design ideas....

maureen

Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

Love love love it! I especially love the rustic faded wood and the fresh crisp fabrics!

annechovie said...

Love the French look, Barbara! Have a wonderful week. xx

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Gorgeous, Maureen!
I wish I had a country home. So beautiful.
Teresa
xoxo

Heleno Suassuna said...

Your post sounds so nice and I wish you have
wonderful summer days.
Congrats from Brazil...love your blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...