Saturday, April 16, 2011

Today I'm Loving...

...these crystal chandliers.  Normally crystal isn't my thing, but I really love these.  I like the idea of grouping them together; I think that makes all the difference for me. 

I would like to use them over a desk in a feminine-style office, lined up asymmetrically over a side table in a dining room, over a round skirted table at different heights in a corner of a bedroom or, even better, in a glam dressing room!!  I think I could get into that.


{impressionen.de}

What do you think?

5 comments:

Pudel-design said...

Ja, die sind toll!
Die habe ich auch schon im neuen Impressionen Katalog gesichtet!
Und diese Schmuckstücke kommen mit aller Sicherheit bei mir zu Hause unter;)
Ganz viele Liebe Grüße

http://pudel-design.blogspot.com/

Barbara@HausDesign said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Barbara@HausDesign said...

Ganz genau Lydia! Meine Nachbarin hat mir gestern ihre Katalog gegeben, und die haben mir gut gefallen! Ich liebe diese Katalog - Mode und Moebel zusammen...ideal! :)

Anonymous said...

oh so pretty..I could use them too....just about anywhere, they are so darling...
maureen

Charlotta Ward said...

Yes these are beautiful! I love them in a cluster too.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for leaving a comment on my recent 'Herbed Party post'. I hope you pop in again.

x Charlotta

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...