Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bright, Bold and Beautiful: Where We Blog

I was so excited to participate in a fantastic series by the very talented Laura Trevey at Bright, Bold and Beautiful Blog this week, called "Where We Blog".  The idea behind it is that bloggers contribute photos of where they blog on a regular basis, so that readers get a little insight into their daily lives...not to mention seeing some very stylish spaces!  It has been such a fun series to follow - I have really enjoyed her posts.


Since I don't have a special place at home where I blog, I thought it would be interesting to share a few of my favorite Munich cafes where I blog instead.  I talked it over with Laura and she loved the idea, so we went for it!
Head over to Laura's blog to check it out:  

Thank you Laura for such a fun opportunity! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cafes can be great places to people watch and do a little work on the computer and of course, have a cappuccino...
am heading over to check out the post...
maureen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...